Dawson’s Creek is on Netflix. But imagine my shock and appall when the theme song is not the iconic I don’t wanna wait…
WHAT IS THIS, NETFLIX??!?! How dare you not get the rights to a musical masterpiece!!
I’ve had this reaction during the start of each of the FIVE episodes I watched tonight. It wouldn’t be such an awful thing if the song that is used instead wasn’t so vom-inducing. GIVE ME PAULA COLE, NETFLIX!
- arlencia reblogged this from josephgordonloveit
- conbrio likes this
- 0ptimistic-red-velvet-walrus reblogged this from josephgordonloveit
- dveezy likes this
- tktc likes this
- solittletimetoblog reblogged this from josephgordonloveit and added:
- itllallworkout likes this
- ohsaraakay said: I’m glad I’m not alone in watching this/ being upset
- calmunderthestars likes this
- josephgordonloveit posted this